Sunday, 3 November 2013

Love & Sex


The amount of love I have for you is something I never thought I had the capability of feeling. I was caught completely off guard when I started developing these deep, passionate feelings for you, and I honestly had no idea what it was. Originally, you were the girl that I wanted nothing to do with... So why did I develop these feelings for you? And why do I still feeli this way about you now after all this time? After so many others, why do I still feel this way about you three years later? And do you feel the same about me, too? I miss you. I really really do miss you. I love you and I love what we had and I love our memories. I need you.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i hav a loads of words for dis post...:) :)

 
;